Daltile's Alessi offers the look of stone with the ease of maintenance of a glazed porcelain floor tile. With rectified edges, this tile allows for smaller grout joints and more design flexibility. Abrasion resistant, alessi is ideal for high traffic areas.
- 21.52 square feet, 8 pieces per case. Case weight is 72.5 lb
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall, backsplash and countertop use
- 20 in. length x 20 in. width x 5/16 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and high variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof (when proper installation methods are followed)
- C.O.F. greater than .50 is recommended for standard residential applications and is marginally skid resistant. Indoor use
- Frost resistant for indoor and outdoor applications (when proper installation methods are followed)
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand daltile model al0620201p material porcelain color browns and tans indoor/outdoor indoor, outdoor size 20x20 for floor, backsplash and wall product internet number 203719148