Featuring a textured surface and a color that adds beauty to your space, the daltile alta vista drift wood porcelain floor and wall tile is great for various commercial and residential installations. This versatile tile is suitable for use on backsplashes and kitchen counters. The product provides frost and abrasion resistance to help ensure that it withstands time in heavy-duty interior and exterior applications.
- 18 square feet per case, 8 pieces per case. Case weight is 68.58 lb
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall, backsplash and countertop use
- 18 in. length x 18 in. width x 5/16 in. thick
- Unglazed textured finish with a low sheen and a moderate variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof (when proper installation methods are followed)
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Frost resistant for indoor and outdoor applications (when proper installation methods are followed)
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand daltile model av5318181p6 material porcelain color browns and tans indoor/outdoor indoor, outdoor size 18x18 for floor, backsplash and wall product internet number 202611267