Use the daltile 12 in. x 12 in. Autumn mist tumbled slate sheet-mounted mosaic tile to help show off your style. This slate tile has a textured low-gloss finish and a brown/tan color to match many interior decors. This non-vitreous tile has a water absorption of more than 7% for indoor use and is skid resistant to suit your needs. Designed for wall, floor and countertop use, this versatile slate tile has a random variation in tone to help coordinate with your space.
- 5 square feet per case, 5 pieces per case. Case weight equals 20 lb
- Grade 1, first-quality natural stone tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 12 in. length x 12 in. width x 5/16 in. thick. 1 in. x 1 in. mosaic tiles
- Unglazed textured finish with a low sheen and a random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential floors including kitchens, halls, corridors, balconies, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt
- Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor applications and is frost resistant (when proper installation methods are followed)
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Frost resistant for indoor and outdoor applications (when proper installation methods are followed)
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand daltile model ts7111ms1p material slate color browns and tans indoor/outdoor indoor size 12x12 for floor, backsplash and wall, shower product internet number 202665730