Combining the look of natural stone with the easy maintenance of glazed porcelain, Daltile's Ayers Rock is the perfect tile for a variety of spaces. Ayers Rock has a realistic natural slate visual and texture. Its rich, natural variation and beautiful color options make it a distinctive statement of elegance. This tile will create an upscale impression with any installation.
- 16 square feet, 13 pieces per case. Case weight is 58.2 lb
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall, backsplash and countertop use
- 13 in. length x 13 in. width x 3/8 in. thick
- Glazed porcelain tile with a low sheen and a high variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof (when proper installation methods are followed)
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Frost resistant for indoor and outdoor applications (when proper installation methods are followed)
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand daltile model ay0413131p material porcelain color grays indoor/outdoor indoor, outdoor size 13x13 for floor, backsplash and wall product internet number 203719172