Daltile's Briton ceramic floor and wall tile in Bone features color variation reminiscent of the look of natural stone. Its neutral color and cool, smooth finish provides a comfortable elegance for your home. Durability and abrasion resistance make this tile suitable for walls, residential floors and countertops. Briton Bone is a beautiful addition to a variety of design styles.
- 1 square foot per piece, each piece sold individually. Each piece weighs 2.24 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for wall, backsplash and countertop use
- 12 in. width x 12 in. length x 5/16 in. thick. 2 in. L x 1 in. W brick pieces
- Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and a moderate variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor applications (in non-freezing conditions when proper installation methods are followed)
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Not frost resistant
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand daltile model bt0121bwhd1p2 material ceramic color whites indoor/outdoor indoor size other for backsplash and wall product store sku 756819 product internet number 203213497