Daltile's Briton ceramic floor and wall tile in Bone features color variation reminiscent of the look of natural stone. Its neutral color and cool, smooth finish provides a comfortable elegance for your home. Durability and abrasion resistance make this tile suitable for walls, residential floors and countertops. Briton Bone is a beautiful addition to a variety of design styles.
- 11.25 square feet per case, 15 pieces per case. Case weight equals 30.51 lb
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for wall, backsplash and countertop use
- 9 in. length x 12 in. width x 5/16 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and a moderate variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating 0 is suitable for walls and residential use only
- Non-Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 7% for indoor use
- C.O.F. less than .50 is marginally skid resistant for indoor use and is recommended for standard residential applications
- Not frost resistant
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand daltile model bt01912hd1p2 material ceramic color beige and cream indoor/outdoor indoor size 9x12 for backsplash and wall product store sku 606786 product internet number 203183251