Canaletto is a perfect interpretation of tumbled natural antique travertine, this tile captures the beauty of stone with its random coloration. Its unique variation in veining and color also means no two tiles are exactly alike.
- 18 square feet per case, 8 pieces per case. Case weight equals 70.2 lb
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall, backsplash and countertop use
- 18 in. length x 18 in. width x 5/16 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and a moderate variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof (when proper installation methods are followed)
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Frost resistant for indoor and outdoor applications (when proper installation methods are followed)
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand daltile model cn011818s1p material porcelain color beige and cream indoor/outdoor indoor, outdoor size 18x18 for floor, backsplash and wall product internet number 202653294