The daltile castle metals aged copper metal field wall tile blends cool, natural texture with the raw, cold characteristics of rusted iron. It looks great on a backsplash and is an ideal complement to the modern kitchen. You can use this trendy tile to encase a wine cellar or wet bar.
- 0.13 square feet per piece, each piece sold individually. Piece weight equals 0.36 lb
- Grade 1, first-quality metal tile for wall and backsplash use
- 4-1/4 in. length x 4-1/4 in. width x 5/16 in. thick
- Unglazed smooth finish with a low sheen and a uniform appearance in tone
- P.E.I. Rating 0 is suitable for walls and residential use only
- Non-Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 7% for indoor use
- C.O.F. less than .50 is marginally skid resistant for indoor use and is recommended for standard residential applications
- Not frost resistant
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand daltile model cm01441p material metal color metallics indoor/outdoor indoor size 4x4 for backsplash and wall product internet number 202044725