Suitable for installation in commercial and residential spaces, the daltile city view 12 in. x 3 in. Urban evening porcelain floor and wall tile is recommended for use as an accent, trim or liner piece. This tile features an unglazed, skid-resistant surface with a color that complements many decorating styles. The abrasion- and frost-resistant product can be used in interior and exterior applications.
- 0.2421 square feet per piece, each piece sold individually. Piece weight equals 0.49 lb
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall, backsplash and countertop use
- 3 in. length x 12 in. width x 3/8 in. thick
- Unglazed textured surface with a medium sheen and a moderate variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof (when proper installation methods are followed)
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Frost resistant for indoor and outdoor applications (when proper installation methods are followed)
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand daltile model cy08312deco1p material porcelain color blacks indoor/outdoor indoor, outdoor size 3x12 for floor, backsplash and wall, accent and trim product internet number 202611462