Featuring a smooth, medium-gloss finish, the daltile cliff pointe 12 in. x 12 in. Rock porcelain floor tile is a great way to show off your style. This beautiful tile is designed for heavy-duty residential and commercial floors, including entrances, hotels and sales rooms. This versatile porcelain tile has a rock gray color to brighten many interior decors. This porcelain tile is frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications and features a moderate variation in tone to suit your needs.
- 15 square feet per case, 15 pieces per case. Case weight equals 53.25 lb
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall, backsplash and countertop use
- 12 in. length x 12 in. width x 5/16 in. thick
- Unglazed smooth finish with a medium sheen and a moderate variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof (when proper installation methods are followed)
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Frost resistant for indoor and outdoor applications (when proper installation methods are followed)
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand daltile model cp8412121p6 material porcelain color grays indoor/outdoor indoor, outdoor size 12x12 for floor, backsplash and wall product internet number 202611474