The dal-tile colour scheme 6 in. X 6 in. Fire brick porcelain floor and wall tile is a bullnose tile that can be used on a floor, wall, countertop or backsplash. It is impervious and frost proof, so you can use it inside and outside. The contemporary-style tile comes in an attractive red color with a moderate variation in tone. It is glazed with a smooth surface and a medium sheen. The skid-resistant tile meets ada guidelines.
- 0.25 square feet per piece, each piece sold individually. Piece weight equals 0.9 lb
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall, backsplash and countertop use
- 6 in. length x 6 in. width x 5/16 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with a medium sheen and a moderate variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof (when proper installation methods are followed)
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Frost resistant for indoor and outdoor applications (when proper installation methods are followed)
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand daltile model b950p46691p6 material porcelain color reds and pinks indoor/outdoor indoor, outdoor size 6x6 for floor, backsplash and wall, accent and trim product internet number 202660804