Daltile's Folkstone Slate in Sandy Beach offers the look of natural slate in a durable, easy to care for porcelain floor and wall tile. The striking random color variations in the tile add a distinctive appearance and texture that rivals the look of natural stone. Highly abrasion resistant, this tile can withstand the traffic of a busy household. The tile is suitable for both interior and exterior installations.
- 0.08333 square feet per piece, each piece sold individually. Piece weight equals 0.25 lb
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for wall, backsplash and countertop use
- 2 in. width x 6 in. length x 5/16 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and a moderate variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof (when proper installation methods are followed)
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Not frost resistant
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand daltile model fk98s4269cc1p2 material porcelain color beige and cream indoor/outdoor indoor size 2x6 for backsplash and wall product store sku 759943 product internet number 203213551