This dal-tile colorbody identity 4 in. X 12 in. Metro taupe fabric porcelain bullnose floor and wall tile features a smooth, semi-gloss finish with moderate tonal variation for added visual interest to enhance any space. The tile is also highly resistant to abrasion, making it suitable for heavy-duty floor installations such as in entrances, commercial kitchens and sales rooms, for a functional design element that also offers elegant visual appeal perfect for wall accents and counters as well as floors.
- 0.3333 square feet per piece, each piece sold individually. Piece weight equals 1.65 lb
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall, backsplash and countertop use
- 4 in. length x 12 in. width x 3/8 in. thick
- Unglazed smooth finish with a medium sheen and a moderate variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof (when proper installation methods are followed)
- C.O.F. greater than .50 is recommended for standard residential applications and is marginally skid resistant. Indoor use
- Frost resistant for indoor and outdoor applications (when proper installation methods are followed)
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand daltile model my22s44c91l1 material porcelain color browns and tans indoor/outdoor indoor, outdoor size 4x12 for floor, backsplash and wall product internet number 202666979