The dal-tile 18 in. x 18 in. Inca gold natural stone floor and wall tile is a traditional-style, honed, limestone tile. You can use it on a floor or wall, and it's safe to use on a kitchen countertop. The tile features an unglazed finish, a smooth surface, a medium sheen and a moderate variation in tone. The impervious tile has a water absorption of less than 0.5%, so it's frost proof and ideal for indoor or outdoor use.
- 4.5 square feet per case, 2 pieces per case. Case weight equals 29.25 lb
- Grade 1, first-quality natural stone tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 18 in. length x 18 in. width x 5/8 in. thick
- Unglazed smooth finish with a medium sheen and a moderate variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential floors including kitchens, halls, corridors, balconies, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt
- Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor applications and is frost resistant (when proper installation methods are followed)
- C.O.F. less than .50 is marginally skid resistant for indoor use and is recommended for standard residential applications
- Frost resistant for indoor and outdoor applications (when proper installation methods are followed)
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- Additional Information
brand daltile model l2191818121u material limestone color yellows and golds indoor/outdoor indoor, outdoor size 18x18 product internet number 202646773