The dal-tile 16 in. x 16 in. Imperial forest slate floor and wall tile is suitable for residential use on walls, floors and countertops. The frost-resistant tile can be used indoors and on outdoor installations. With its random variation in tone and low-sheen finish, this tile complements many home decors. The rustic-style tile is made of natural stone and features a textured surface.
- 8.9 square feet per case, 5 pieces per case. Case weight equals 53.4 lb
- Grade 1, first-quality natural stone tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 16 in. length x 16 in. width x 5/8 in. thick
- Unglazed textured finish with a low sheen and a random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential floors including kitchens, halls, corridors, balconies, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof (when proper installation methods are followed)
- C.O.F. less than .50 is marginally skid resistant for indoor use and is recommended for standard residential applications
- Not frost resistant
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand daltile model s78016161p material slate color multi indoor/outdoor indoor, outdoor size 16x16 for floor, backsplash and wall product internet number 202646820