Pangea Metals have recently surfaced as a premier design element in modern construction. This collection brings an array of design options to your home for use on floors, backsplashes, walls and countertops. As stone, and tile resembling stone, has become more popular, designers have turned to metal to blend cool natural textures with the raw, cold characteristics of rusted iron. Complimenting your granite countertop, pangea metals can accent your tile backsplash and complete your kitchen. Perhaps you can visualize the finest wines in your cellar surrounded by the cooling touch of decorative metals, or, picture your wet bar encased in aged iron tile; in high-fashion and high-quality design you will find pangea metals.
- 0.021 square feet per piece, each piece sold individually. Piece weight equals 0.04 lb
- Grade 1, first quality metal tile for wall use
- 1/2 in. length x 6 in. length x 5/16 in. thick
- Unglazed textured finish with medium sheen and a uniform variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating 0 is suitable for walls and residential use only
- Non-Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 7% for indoor use
- C.O.F. less than .50 is marginally skid resistant for indoor use and is recommended for standard residential applications
- Not frost resistant
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand daltile model pm10p612dccc1p2 material composite color grays indoor/outdoor indoor size 1x6 for backsplash and wall product store sku 346215 product internet number 100671951