With a wealth of colors, surfaces and sizes, every look from contemporary to rustic can be created. Quarry tile’s natural unglazed surface is easy to maintain and is naturally stain and slip resistant. Quarry tile is the perfect choice for kitchens, bathrooms, patios, shopping malls, foyers, and other high-traffic areas.
- 11 square feet per case, 44 pieces per case. Case weight equals 61.75 lb
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for floor, wall, and countertop use
- 6 in. length x 6 in. width x 1/2 in. thick
- Unglazed ceramic tile with a textured finish, low sheen, and a low variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor applications and is frost resistant (when proper installation methods are followed)
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Frost resistant for indoor and outdoor applications (when proper installation methods are followed)
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand daltile model 0q40661a material ceramic color reds and pinks indoor/outdoor indoor, outdoor size 6x6 for floor, backsplash and wall product internet number 202653719