With a wealth of colors, surfaces and sizes, every look from contemporary to rustic can be created. Quarry tile’s natural unglazed surface is easy to maintain and is naturally stain and slip resistant. Quarry tile is the perfect choice for kitchens, bathrooms, patios, shopping malls, foyers, and other high-traffic areas.
- 11 square feet per case, 44 pieces per case. Case weight equals 59.29 lb
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for floor, wall, and countertop use
- 6 in. length x 6 in. width x 1/2 in. thick
- Unglazed textured finish with a low sheen and a slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor applications and is frost resistant (when proper installation methods are followed)
- C.O.F. of .80 and above is recommended for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Highly Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Frost resistant for indoor and outdoor applications (when proper installation methods are followed)
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- Additional Information
brand daltile model 0q45661a material ceramic color browns and tans indoor/outdoor indoor, outdoor size 6x6 product internet number 202653731