The daltile rittenhouse square 3 in. x 6 in. Almond ceramic floor and wall tile comes in a muted almond color with a slight variation in tone. It matches many home interiors and complements almost any decor. The marginally skid-resistant tile can be used on light-duty residential floors, including bedroom and bathroom floors where no outside dirt is present. It is 1/4 in. Thick and has a break strength of 100 lb.
- 12.5 square feet per case, 100 pieces per case. Case weight is 33.25 lb
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for wall, backsplash and countertop use
- 3 in. length x 6 in. width x 3/16 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and a slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating 0 is suitable for walls and residential use only
- Non-Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 7% for indoor use
- C.O.F. less than .50 is marginally skid resistant for indoor use and is recommended for standard residential applications
- Not frost resistant
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand daltile model k16536mod1p4 material ceramic color beige and cream indoor/outdoor indoor size 3x6 for floor, backsplash and wall product internet number 202629088