The daltile rittenhouse square 3 in. x 6 in. Elemental tan ceramic floor and wall tile is suitable for use on light-duty residential floors, including floors in bathrooms and bedrooms that are not directly accessed from the outside. The tile is designed for indoor residential use and is marginally skid resistant. It comes in an attractive tan color, and it has a smooth, glazed surface.
- 12.5 square feet per case 100 pieces per case. Case weight is 36 lb
- Grade 1, first quality ceramic tile for wall, countertop and backsplash use
- 3 in. length x 6 in. width x 3/16 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and a slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating 0 is suitable for walls and residential use only
- Non-Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 7% for indoor use
- C.O.F. less than .50 is marginally skid resistant for indoor use and is recommended for standard residential applications
- Not frost resistant
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand daltile model 016636mod1p2 material ceramic color browns and tans indoor/outdoor indoor size 3x6 for floor, backsplash and wall product internet number 202629077