The Daltile Salerno 12 in. x 12 in. Marrone Chiaro Ceramic Octagon Mosaic Tile features a beautiful glazed smooth finish and presents a low sheen with a moderate variation in tone and is durable enough for medium-duty residential floors, including kitchens, halls, corridors, balconies, terraces and more. This vitreous tile is frost resistant for both indoor and outdoor applications and may even be used in backsplash or countertop installations for added versatility.
- 10 square feet per case, 10 pieces per case. Case weight equals 24.2 lb
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for floor, wall, and countertop use
- 12 in. length x 12 in. width x 5/16 in. thick. 2 in. W x 2 in. L mosaic tiles
- Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and a moderate variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential floors including kitchens, halls, corridors, balconies, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt
- Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor applications and is frost resistant (when proper installation methods are followed)
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Frost resistant for indoor and outdoor applications (when proper installation methods are followed)
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand daltile model sl832oct81ms1p2 material ceramic color browns and tans indoor/outdoor indoor, outdoor size 12x12 for floor, backsplash and wall product internet number 202646507