San michele glazed porcelain floor realistically portrays vein-cut and cross-cut travertine natural stone through ink-jet technology and sophisticated graphics in three warm color tones. The 12 in. x 12 in., 18 in. x 18 in., 12 in. x 24 in., and 24 in. x 24 field sizes are rectified. Bullnose floor trim is available as well.
- 15.83 square feet per case, 4 pieces per case. Case weight equals 60 lb
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall, backsplash and countertop use
- 24 in. length x 24 in. width x 5/16 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and a random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof (when proper installation methods are followed)
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Frost resistant for indoor and outdoor applications (when proper installation methods are followed)
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand daltile model si3224241p material porcelain color browns and tans indoor/outdoor indoor, outdoor size 24x24 for floor, backsplash and wall product internet number 202667146