Daltile's Santa Barbara Pacific Sand glazed ceramic floor and wall tile features beautiful color variations and an easy, rustic appearance to personalize your space. Highly abrasion resistant, this tile is ideal for high traffic areas like kitchens and entryways. In a variety of sizes and trim, the Santa Barbara Pacific Sand Collection provides the pieces necessary to complete your project.
- 11.25 sq. ft. per case, 15 pieces per case. Case weight equals 30.51 lb
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for floor, wall, and countertop use
- 9 in. length x 12 in. width x 5/16 in. thick
- Smooth glazed tile with moderate variation and low sheen
- P.E.I. Rating 0 is suitable for walls and residential use only
- Non-Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 7% for indoor use
- C.O.F. less than .50 is marginally skid resistant for indoor use and is recommended for standard residential applications
- Not frost resistant
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand daltile model sb23912hd1p2 material ceramic color browns and tans indoor/outdoor indoor size 9x12 for backsplash and wall product store sku 619802 product internet number 203183309