Daltile's Santa Barbara Pacific Sand glazed ceramic floor and wall tile features beautiful color variations and an easy, rustic appearance to personalize your space. Highly abrasion resistant, this tile is ideal for high traffic areas like kitchens and entryways. In a variety of sizes and trim, the Santa Barbara Pacific Sand Collection provides the pieces necessary to complete your project.
- .8333 of a square foot per piece, each piece sold individually. Each piece weighs 2.408 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality mosaic tile for wall, backsplash, and countertop use
- 12 in. length x 12 in. width x 5/16 in. thick. 2 in. W x 4 in. L mosaic tiles
- Smooth glazed tile with moderate variation and low sheen
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor applications and is frost resistant (when proper installation methods are followed)
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Frost resistant for indoor and outdoor applications (when proper installation methods are followed)
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand daltile model sb2524bwhd1p2 material ceramic color browns and tans indoor/outdoor indoor, outdoor size 2x4 for floor, backsplash and wall, shower product store sku 769427 product internet number 203213521