A great way to brighten your space, the daltile 6 in. x 6 in. Copper slate floor and wall tile is designed for wall, floor and countertop use. This non-vitreous tile has a water absorption of more than 7% for indoor use and is skid resistant to suit your needs. This slate tile has a textured low-gloss finish and a copper color with a random variation in tone to help coordinate with your space. This durable tile is certified by the marble institute of america.
- 6 square feet per case, 24 pieces per case. Case weight equals 33 lb
- Grade 1, first-quality natural stone tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 6 in. length x 6 in. width x 5/16 in. thick
- Unglazed textured finish with a low sheen and a random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential floors including kitchens, halls, corridors, balconies, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt
- Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor applications and is frost resistant (when proper installation methods are followed)
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Frost resistant for indoor and outdoor applications (when proper installation methods are followed)
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand daltile model ts73661p material slate color browns and tans indoor/outdoor indoor size 6x6 for floor, backsplash and wall product internet number 202665737