Great for heavy-duty applications in areas that encounter high traffic, the dal-tile veranda 20 in. x 20 in. Bamboo forest porcelain floor tile features an unglazed surface that helps prevent skidding and abrasion. This tile offers a contemporary design with a medium polish and a color that beautifies your business or living space. The frost-resistant tile is suitable for exterior and interior installations.
- 15.51 square feet per case, 6 pieces per case. Case weight equals 70.57 lb
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall, backsplash and countertop use
- 20 in. length x 20 in. width x 3/8 in. thick
- Unglazed smooth finish with a medium sheen and a moderate variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof (when proper installation methods are followed)
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Frost resistant for indoor and outdoor applications (when proper installation methods are followed)
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand daltile model p5332020m1p material porcelain color browns and tans indoor/outdoor indoor, outdoor size 20x20 for floor, backsplash and wall product internet number 202653468