The veranda solids & tones collections integrate earthy colors and elemental inspiration like leather, pearls, suede and steel. The wide array of tones that were inspired from both man-made and natural sources serves as the basis for this unique collection.
- 0.55599 square feet per piece, each piece sold individually. Piece weight equals 2.1 lb
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall, backsplash and countertop use
- 4 in. length x 20 in. width x 3/8 in. thick
- Unglazed smooth finish with a medium sheen and a moderate variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating 0 is suitable for walls and residential use only
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof (when proper installation methods are followed)
- C.O.F. less than .50 is marginally skid resistant for indoor use and is recommended for standard residential applications
- Frost resistant for indoor and outdoor applications (when proper installation methods are followed)
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand daltile model p524s44k9s1p material porcelain color browns and tans indoor/outdoor indoor, outdoor size 4x24 for floor, backsplash and wall product internet number 202653536