Featuring a smooth texture and a color that complements many decors, the dal-tile veranda 20 in. x 20 in. Titanium porcelain floor and wall tile is a great way to add contemporary beauty to your business or living space. This versatile piece is suitable for kitchen counter and backsplash installations. The tile provides resistance to skidding, abrasion and frost and is great for heavy-duty interior and exterior applications.
- 15.51 square feet per case, 6 pieces per case. Case weight is 70.57 lb
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall, backsplash and countertop use
- 20 in. length x 20 in. width x 3/8 in. thick
- Unglazed smooth finish with a medium sheen and a moderate variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof (when proper installation methods are followed)
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Frost resistant for indoor and outdoor applications (when proper installation methods are followed)
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand daltile model p5232020m1p material porcelain color grays indoor/outdoor indoor, outdoor size 20x20 for floor, backsplash and wall product internet number 202653508