The dal-tile veranda 20 in. x 6-1/2 in. Titanium porcelain floor tile features an unglazed surface that helps prevent skidding and is designed to meet ada requirements. This tile offers a color that beautifies your space and complements many decors. The tile provides resistance to frost and abrasion to help ensure that it remains attractive over time in heavy-duty interior and exterior applications.
- 10.32 square feet per case, 12 pieces per case. Case weight equals 48.19 lb
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall, backsplash and countertop use
- 6-1/2 in. length x 20 in. width x 3/8 in. thick
- Unglazed smooth finish with a medium sheen and a moderate variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof (when proper installation methods are followed)
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Frost resistant for indoor and outdoor applications (when proper installation methods are followed)
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand daltile model p52365201p material porcelain color grays indoor/outdoor indoor, outdoor size 6x24 for floor, backsplash and wall product internet number 202653428