This daltile villa valleta indian summer porcelain floor and wall tile features random tonal variation perfect for laying in patterns or designs or single-size layouts. The larger format can accommodate large or small spaces alike and is durable enough for heavy-duty floor installations, from home entrances to large commercial foyers, kitchens or pedestrian areas. The smooth, glossy finish adds a stylish touch for a wall covering and being impervious, you can utilize the tile in bathrooms, backsplashes or even exterior applications to suit your design scheme.
- 18 square feet per case, 8 pieces per case. Case weight equals 68.58 lb
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall, backsplash and countertop use
- 18 in. length x 18 in. width x 5/16 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with a medium sheen and a random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof (when proper installation methods are followed)
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Frost resistant for indoor and outdoor applications (when proper installation methods are followed)
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- Additional Information
brand daltile model vv011818s1p6 material porcelain color browns and tans indoor/outdoor indoor, outdoor size 18x18 product internet number 202627240