Bombay authentically simulates slate with the right amount of depth in four striking colors. Bombay offers high variation with a textured surface. Bombay comes in a popular size of a nominal size of 20-in x 20-in.
- 18.83 square feet, 7 pieces per case. Case weight is 72.8 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor and wall use
- Nominally 20 in. length x 20 in. wide x 3/8 in. thick
- Glazed, slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential floors including kitchens, halls, corridors, balconies, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Frost resistant
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand emser model f78bombva2020 material porcelain color multi indoor/outdoor indoor, outdoor size 20x20 for floor, backsplash and wall product internet number 203056008