The Pietre del Nord series, the latest in porcelain stoneware, utilizes a special “Double Loading” technique that makes it possible to create exceptionally beautiful surfaces in a wide range of colors. Pietre del Nord porcelain tile is as unique as natural stone with veining that runs through the entire tile body.
- 15.52 square feet, 4 pieces per case. Case weight is 72.1 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor and wall use
- Nominally 24 in. length x 24 in. wide x 3/8 in. thick
- Glazed, slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating V is suitable for both residential and high-traffic commercial use including extra heavy-duty floors and areas subject to severe pedestrian traffic over sustained periods with some dirt such as shopping centers, airport concourses, public walkways and industrial applications
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Frost resistant
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand emser model 829880 material porcelain color whites indoor/outdoor indoor, outdoor size 24x24 for floor, backsplash and wall product internet number 203056082