With its smooth, unglazed surface and its random shade variation, the Jeffrey Court's marble mosaic wall tile can be installed alongside stone or ceramic field tiles (sold separately) to create a coordinated look. Mesh-mounted Mosaics can be used as a whole sheet or cut to make affordable feature strips. Penetrating sealers recommended before grouting. Recommend white “polymer-modified” thin set and non-sanded grout for best installation results.
- 1 square foot per piece, each piece sold individually. Piece weight 4.3 lb.
- Grade 1-first Quality Marble Mosaic Tile for Wall Use
- 12 in. wide x 12 in. length x 8mm thick mesh mounted mosaic
- Finish is Unglazed, with a Smooth Medium Sheen and Random Shade/Tone Variation
- P.E.I. Rating 0 Suitable for walls and residential use only
- Semi-Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 3% but less than 7% for indoor use
- C.O.F. greater that .50 recommended for standard residential applications and is marginally skid resistant. Indoor use
- Not frost resistant
- Residential and commerical use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset, and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand jeffrey court model 99053 material marble color browns and tans indoor/outdoor indoor, outdoor size 12x12 for backsplash and wall product store sku 389082 product internet number 202273494