Use the MARAZZI Artea Stone 13 in. x 13 in. Antico Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile on walls, countertops and heavy-duty floors. It comes in a beige color that complements almost any residential or commercial space. The rustic-style, textured tile provides a great backdrop to bold furniture and paint, and it blends well with monochromatic decors. The impervious tile is frost resistant, so you can use it for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- 17.90 square feet per case, 15 pieces per case. Case weight is 50 lb.
- Grade 1, porcelain tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 13 in. width x 13 in. length x 3/8 in. thick
- Glazed textured finish with a low sheen and a random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations, such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels and exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset, and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand marazzi model uc4d material porcelain color beige and cream indoor/outdoor indoor, outdoor size 13x13 for floor, backsplash and wall product internet number 202072499