The MARAZZI Artea Stone 13 in. x 13 in. Cappuccino Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile is suitable for use on heavy-duty floors, and it's safe to use on kitchen countertops. The rustic-style, brown tile works as a great background palette for bold fixtures, furniture or paint. It also works as a great complement to monochromatic decors. The tile is abrasion resistant, skid resistant and frost proof.
- 10.71 sq. ft., 9 pieces per case. Case weight is 50 lb.
- Grade-1, porcelain tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 13 in. width x 13 in. length x 3/8 in. thick
- Glazed textured finish with a low sheen and a random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations, such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels and exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset, and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand marazzi model uc4c material porcelain color browns and tans indoor/outdoor indoor, outdoor size 13x13 for floor, backsplash and wall product internet number 202072498