The MARAZZI Artea Stone 13 in. x 3 in. Antico Porcelain Bullnose Floor and Wall Tile has a textured surface, a glazed finish, a low sheen and a random variation in tone. This rustic-style tile is reminiscent of travertine marble. Use it on a wall, heavy-duty floor or kitchen countertop. The tile is abrasion resistant and frost proof. It can be used indoors and outdoors, in residential spaces or commercial applications.
- 0.271 square feet per piece, each piece sold individually. Piece weight equals .87 lb
- Grade 1, porcelain tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 3 in. width x 13 in. length x 3/8 in. thick
- Glazed textured finish with a low sheen and a random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations, such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels and exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset, and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand marazzi model uc4r material porcelain color beige and cream indoor/outdoor indoor, outdoor size 3x13 for accent and trim product internet number 202072510