Get the travertine-inspired MARAZZI Campione 6-1/2 in. x 6-1/2 in. Andretti Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile to enjoy a warm, stylish atmosphere in your living space. This durable, frost-resistant tile incorporates a selection of handsome colors, a smooth surface with realistic impressions of crater-like depressions and a lava-like aesthetic that creates a sensation of movement. An impervious water absorption rating makes this tile a great choice for a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications.
- 10.55 square feet per case, 36 pieces per case. Case weight is 42 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 6-1/2 in. width x 6-1/2 in. length x 21/64 in. thick
- Glazed textured finish with a low sheen and a random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset, and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand marazzi model uj28 material porcelain color browns and tans indoor/outdoor indoor, outdoor size 6x6 for floor, backsplash and wall product internet number 202072440