Ridgeway has a warm, soothing tone, with colors that evoke a sense of well-being. It transforms wall and floors into theatrical backdrops of everyday life. Interiors become welcoming, creative, eclectic and glamorous. The porcelain body of this tile embraces the durability and beauty of tile throughout the house and beyond.
- .56 sq. ft. per case, 4 pieces per case. Case weight is 1 lb.
- Grade 1, first quality ceramic tile for wall and countertop use
- 1 in. width x 2 in. length x 3/8 in. thick
- Glazed rustic finish with a medium sheen and moderate variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Semi-Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 3% but less than 7% for indoor use
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use in non-freezing climates
- Not frost resistant
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand marazzi model aj9a material ceramic color beige and cream indoor/outdoor indoor, outdoor size other for backsplash and wall, accent and trim, countertop product internet number 203711189