The MARAZZI Riflessi di Legno 23-7/16 in. x 11-11/16 in. Oak Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile offers porcelain construction with a traditional wood-grain appearance. Designed for both commercial and residential use on floors, walls and countertops, this versatile tile is treated with a glazed finish and has a moderate variation in tone. The tile's frost-resistant construction makes it a great choice for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- 9.51 square feet per case, 5 pieces per case. Case weight is 55 lb.
- Grade 1, porcelain tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 11-11/16 in. width x 23-7/16 in. length x 7/16 in. thick
- Glazed wood grain finish with a low sheen and a moderate variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations, such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels and exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor applications and is frost resistant
- Slip-resistance/Coefficient of Friction rating of .64 wet is skid resistant for indoor and outdoor use and is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA Guidelines
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset, and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand marazzi model uj3m material porcelain color yellows and golds indoor/outdoor indoor, outdoor size 12x24 for floor, backsplash and wall, shower, outdoor, countertop product internet number 202072563