The Merola Tile Aranjuez Cotto 17-3/4 in. x 17-3/4 in. Ceramic Floor and Wall Tile (15.75 sq. ft. / case) brings a rustic, traditional look to any space. Its rich terra cotta color enhances the decor around it, while providing a decorative element with the pattern it creates. It features a slight texture to the surface that is reminiscent of traditional ceramic tiles, and mock grout lines whose color can be matched for a beautiful effect.
- 15.75 sq. ft. 7 pieces per case. Case weight is 60 lbs
- Grade 1, first- quality ceramic tile for floor and wall use
- 17.75 in. length x 17.75 in. wide x .35 in. thick
- Glazed textured finish with a low sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Semi-Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 3% but less than 7% for indoor use
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid resistant
- Not frost resistant
- Commercial and residential use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset, and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand merola tile model fcc18azc material ceramic color browns and tans indoor/outdoor indoor size 18x18 for floor, backsplash and wall, accent and trim, shower product internet number 203684324