The Merola Tile Aroa 12-1/2 in. x 12-1/2 in. Arena Ceramic Floor and Wall Tile features a marble-like appearance to add timeless, dramatic style to your business or living space. This tile provides resistance to abrasion to help ensure that it withstands time in high-traffic areas. The glazed product features a smooth surface with a slightly varying shade and a color that coordinates with many decorating schemes.
- 16.5 sq. ft., 15 pieces per case. Case weight is 54 lb.
- Grade 1, first- quality ceramic tile for floor and wall use
- 12.5 in. length x 12.5 in. width x .25 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with a medium sheen and a slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations, such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels and exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Semi-vitreous tile has water absorption of more than 3% but less than 7% for indoor use
- C.O.F. greater than .50 is recommended for standard residential applications and is marginally skid resistant. Indoor use
- Not frost resistant
- Residential use only
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset, and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand merola tile model fbl12ara material ceramic color beige and cream indoor/outdoor indoor size 12x12 for floor, backsplash and wall product internet number 202037977