The Mosaic Loft borders' designs add decorative elegance to any setting. The mosaics flow seamlessly around a room to affordably add interest and style. Use to add a splash of elegance or to add a finishing touch to a field of monochromatic tiles. The borders are a derivative from the Mosaic Loft repeating patterns. When used together, the two create a fully integrated and highly stylized environment. When incorporated into any room, this graceful floral impression establishes a gently flowing backdrop that will evoke feelings of a pastoral paradise. Complex tendrils create rhythmic curves that glide freely around a room in an effortless repeat.
- Grade 2, glass tile for residential/commercial walls, ceilings, backsplashes and light use residential flooring.
- 117.5 in. wide x 4.8125 in. height x .15625 in. thick
- Unglazed smooth finish with a high sheen and random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating II is suitable for light-duty residential floors, most areas of the home, except kitchens and entrances, where occasional dirt may be present (soft-sole shoes or normal footwear only)
- Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor applications and is frost resistant
- C.O.F. greater than .50 is recommended for standard residential applications and is marginally skid resistant. Indoor use
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Applications: residential/commercial walls, ceilings, backsplashes and countertops; light-use residential flooring
- Don't forget your backerboard; white, latex-modified thinset; grout and installation tools
- Additional Information
brand mosaic loft model 031-0201 material glass color grays indoor/outdoor indoor, outdoor size other product internet number 202070547