MOSAIC LOFT offers a range of unique mosaics that incorporate well-examined color palettes and sophisticated imagery. From kitchen backsplashes and countertops, to shower stalls and patio walls, the versatile mosaic compositions can be integrated into a wide range of environments and surfaces. All of our mosaics are assembled from 3/8 in. through-body glass tile, allowing for intricate designs with rich color and an elegant finish.
- Grade 2, glass tile for residential/commercial walls, ceilings, backsplashes and light use residential flooring.
- 23.5 in. wide x 23.5 in. height x .15625 in. thick
- Unglazed smooth finish with a high sheen and random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating II is suitable for light-duty residential floors, most areas of the home, except kitchens and entrances, where occasional dirt may be present (soft-sole shoes or normal footwear only)
- Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor applications and is frost resistant
- C.O.F. greater than .50 is recommended for standard residential applications and is marginally skid resistant. Indoor use
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Applications: residential/commercial walls, ceilings, backsplashes and countertops; light-use residential flooring
- Don’t forget your grout; backerboard; white, latex-modified thinset and installation tools
- Additional Information
brand mosaic loft model 058-0101 material glass color multi indoor/outdoor indoor, outdoor size other product internet number 202506070