Inspired by the earthen landscape of Mexico and the vibrant colors of traditional Spanish style, Hand-Painted Ceramic tiles are available in field tile and coordinating trim pieces. High glaze presents a glassy surface texture, while a vibrant color palate offers options ranging from subtle to spectacular. The glaze will crackle and craze over time, adding an antiqued look to the material.
- 2.5 square feet, 10 pieces per case. Case weight is 10 lb.
- Grade 1, ceramic tile for wall and countertop use
- 6 in. long x 6 in. wide x 1/4 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with a high sheen and a moderate variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating 0 is suitable for walls and residential use only
- Semi-vitreous tile has water absorption of more than 3% but less than 7% for indoor use
- C.O.F. rating is not applicable for wall tile
- Not frost resistant
- Commercial and Residential Use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The etalonprice.
- Don't forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Hand-Painted Ceramic tiles are manufactured in small lots and are subject to slight variation in color. This variation is considered to be a desirable feature in the material.
- Additional Information
brand solistone model sol material ceramic color yellows and golds indoor/outdoor indoor, outdoor size 6x6 for backsplash and wall, accent and trim product internet number 100632884