This U.S. Ceramic Tile Avila 18 in. x 18 in. Alga Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile features deep tones and subtle patterning finished in a semi-gloss glaze for a sleek, modern appeal to suit any space. The surface is slip resistant and highly resistant to abrasion, making the tile ideal for commercial applications, particularly as heavy-duty flooring in traffic areas, entrances, exhibition spaces and even kitchens. The durability and beauty of the finished porcelain makes it an ideal choice for home applications as well, from indoors to out, to create the perfect look for your decorating taste.
- 10.66 sq. ft., 5 pieces per Each. Each weight is 45.52 lb.
- Grade 1, porcelain tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 18 in. width x 18 in. length x 5/16 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with a medium sheen and a slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations, such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels and exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Frost resistant for indoor applications
- Residential and commercial use
- Don't forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backer board, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand u.s. ceramic tile model fh1t61k191 material porcelain color browns and tans indoor/outdoor indoor, outdoor size 18x18 for floor, backsplash and wall product internet number 202039478