Craterlake is a glazed porcelain floor tile series. Craterlake's multiple sizes, including trim and decorative pieces, allow for installations in a variety of creative patterns, as well as a traditional layout. This porcelain line is suitable for residential or commercial floor and wall installations. With its dense slate like texture and distinct variation, the Craterlake series is sure to give a sense of depth and richness to any living space.
- Grade 1 first quality porcelain tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- Tile Size: 3 in. length x 18 in. wide x 2/7 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with a medium sheen and slight variation in tone
- 0.3950 sq.ft. per piece, sold as an each, weight is 1.83 lb
- P.E.I. Rating IV: High resistance to abrasion and suitable for heavy duty floors, both residential and commercial installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales room. Some dirt conditions more severe
- Water absorption is less than 0.5% and is impervious to water.
- Wet: .65 Dry: .70 which is recommended for standard residential applications and is marginally skid resistant. Indoor use
- Frost resistant for indoor application
- Residential and commercial use
- Don't forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- Shipping: All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- Additional Information
brand u.s. ceramic tile model lfcl492-s43h9 material ceramic color reds and pinks indoor/outdoor indoor, outdoor size 4x17 product internet number 202039641