This U.S. Ceramic Tile 16 in. x 16 in. Terra Cotta Ceramic Floor Tile features the rich patina of terra cotta clay with a simple design and soft glossy finish to suit any space. The glazed finish makes the tile easy to maintain for added convenience and the tile's high resistance to abrasion is ideal for areas like entrances, kitchens, enclosed terraces or sun rooms where dirt is liable to accumulate. While the textured surface offers adequate skid resistance when wet, the semi-vitreous nature of the tile makes it suitable for interior applications primarily.
- 14.22 sq. ft., 8 pieces per case. Case weight is 53.10 lb.
- Grade 1, ceramic tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 16 in width x 16 in. length x 5/16 in. thick
- Glazed textured finish with a low sheen and a slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations, such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels and exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Semi-vitreous tile has water absorption of more than 3% but less than 7% for indoor use
- Slip-resistance/Coefficient of Friction rating of .62 wet is skid resistant for indoor and outdoor use and is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines
- Frost resistant for indoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- Don't forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backer board, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Additional Information
brand u.s. ceramic tile model uftt400-16 material ceramic color reds and pinks indoor/outdoor indoor size 16x16 for backsplash and wall product store sku 706854 product internet number 202192204